Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

things I love

hello everyone
today I am going to talk about things I love





first is my family. I have 4 people in my family. there's me my mum my dad and my cat.. here a gif of a family

Image result for cartoon family gifs












now i'm going to talk about my friends. I have 3 friends. here are their names. there is Kelis Malama Leala and me. here is a pic of me and my friends.










I love animals, but my really favourite animal is cats. I think cats are better than dogs (sorry for the people that are dog lovers)





Image result for i love cats gifs
\

I love slime I always love to make and buy.















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.