Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

All About Me 2020

Bula readers,

My name is Rinaz and I am a student here at Hornby Primary School.

The classroom that I am in is Room 9. This is a new classroom. I'm a year 6 so this is my last year at Hornby Primary School. I am ten years old. My teacher is Miss D and my best friend is Malama. Malama is always there for me. We are best friends forever.

In school I love doing writing, playing with my friends and I like doing sketches. My favourite thing to do in school is swimming. My favourite subject is Science. On the weekend I like going somewhere far away from home like Hanmer Springs. 

Thank you for reading my blog. Please comment and have a great day.










4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rinaz!
    I am really impressed with your beautiful paragraphs and organisation of your writing. I look forward to seeing all the amazing pieces of writing that you will accomplish this year. I am really glad that you have good friends in our classroom.
    I love to go away on the weekends too. Hanmer is a great place to go. What are some things that you have done there before?
    Kind regards,
    Miss D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Miss D

      I did hiking with my family in hammer, riding the bicycle around the town and not forgetting the hydroslide and swimming my favourite. :)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Rinaz,
    I like how you told your true self. I also like swimming and sketching.
    and I have gone to Hammner springs. Okay bye:).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.