Pages

Saturday 25 April 2020

The Wicked Babysitter

Hey Readers

Today I'm going to write another story that's called " The Wicked Babysitter."

Once apon a time there was a girl named Charlottle. Charlottle always had to be babysitted. One day this babysitter came and her name was sarah. When Sarah came she yelled at Charlotte. Your parents only gave me $20.00, they are cheap skates. Sarah was really mad at Charlotte. Charlotte didn't like this babysitter. She had to do something and she had an idea.

First Charlotte said she is going to do something mean. Then Charlotte is going to take Sarah outside and throw mud at her. When Charlotte was going to the kitchen, Sarah pushed Charlotte to the floor. Charlotte screamed ouch. Sarah laughed so much. Now Charlotte is angry so she is going make a plan.

Sarah heard a knock so she went to  the door. Sarah opened the door and no one was there so Sarah went outside to check  Charlotte threw mud behind Sarah, Sarah said stop! but Charlotte did not listen so Sarah ran away and said "I will get you back"

                            The End!

4 comments:

  1. Hello Rinaz.Your story ended differently to what I thought was going to happen.I was hoping that Sarah was going to be a lovely baby sitter.I am glad that all baby sitters aren't as bad as Sarah.
    $20 seems to be a bit cheap but then that depends on how long she was needed for.
    I am wondering who is going to look after Charlotte now that Sarah has run away?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Rinaz. I like that you wrote your story in paragraphs.
    What a mean babysitter! I wonder how Charlotte's parents found out about her? Did she act like that because she didn't get paid much? If it was only a couple of hours it would have been an ok amount. Lots of things to think about. I'm not sure how I would have behaved if my babysitter had pushed me to the ground. I would have been angry and upset!
    Good writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Rinaz.I just thought I would check your blog to see how your work was going.Have a great week and take care.All the best and keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rinaz.I was just checking your blog to see your work.
    Have a great week and I hope to see you at karakia tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.