Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

The Pen

Bula Readers

Today I am going to tell a story to you guys and you might know the story is called "The Pen" by the title.

Once apon a time there was a girl named Hannah. Hannah had a special pen, this pen was magical. On sunday she had to write a story about a mermaid. she got her magical pen from her room and ran to her table and sat down on her chair and started writing. When she got up to the word mermaid a little mermaid appeared beside Hannah. Hannah screamed "OMG YOU ARE SO CUTE" then the mermaid said "Hi my name is Twinkle what's your name" then Hannah replied "Umm Hi my name is Hannah It's nice to meet you ." The mermaid had pink shiney eyes and blonde glowing hair . After playing and talking to each other they are best friends. They went everywhere together, but then a few days later she had to go back to her home. Hannah was kinda sad but she understand that Twinkle had to go home. So Twinkle and Hannah said bye to eachother.


                           THE END 




Love Spell | Spell Pen | Magical Pen | Magic | Manifest | Witch ...


4 comments:

  1. Hi Rinaz. I enjoyed your magic pen story and especially your use of speech marks. I think stories are easier to read if they are written in paragraphs. I think this might help your story...what do you think?
    Keep up your amazing writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rinaz! Thank you for posting your story! What a wonderful author you are... I enjoyed reading your narrative, especially the description of the mermaid. You added enough details ( like Hannah running to get her pen) that I could imagine this story playing out in my mind. Thank you for sharing this Rinaz!

    :) Miss D
    P.S. Including an image makes your blog post so bright and engaging! Great choice of picture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Miss D for commenting and looking at my blog

      Delete
  3. Bula Rinaz.What a lovely story.
    Because Twinkle was a mermaid,did she have a fin like tail or did get legs because she was out of water?.
    What sort of games did they play?.Was it cards games like "Go Fish"?.
    I look forward to hearing from you.Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.