Pages

Thursday 9 April 2020

Visiting Japan

Morena Readers

Today I am going to talk about why I want to go visit japan.

 I want to go visit japan because, I really like their beautful places like Cherry Blossom or Mount Fuji, and there is lots of yummy and healthy food at japan, the Japanese food i love is bento.

Here are some facts about Japan.

Japan sits along the Pacific Ring of Fire, so has many volcanoes and experiences many earthquakes. In 2011, an earthquake of magnitude 9.0 hit Japan and created a tsunami which resulted in much devastation.

Japanese cuisine has become popular around the world. Some well known dishes are sushi, sashimi and tempura.

Most of New Zealand stuff are from japan like cars, toys, cameras and home wares.

1 comment:

  1. Good evening Rinaz.It's so great to see you using your chrome book during the holidays.WELL DONE.
    Thanks for sharing this information.I remember hearing about the Earthquake and the tsunami that went with the quake.I like sushi.My favourite would have to be one with chicken in it.I don't like the wasabi though.
    I see you have used the word devastation,can you tell me what that word means?.I look forward to hearing from you.Keep safe in your bubble.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.