Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Athletics


Salam everyone, today me and my school went to Athletics.

We had to go to the high school ground. The first thing we did was long jump. In the first try I went of the mat but in the second try I was good. Some people fell in the first try.


The second thing we did was discus. The discus was a round shape. We had to put the discus on our hand and put it flat. Then we had to wave it three times and throw it. here are some pics








I think Athletics is a very energetic thing. I think its good for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.