Pages

Friday 16 October 2020

My Writing Story

Ola readers,

Today I have wrote a story called "Haikyuu!!" You might have seen this anime movie on netflix or on something else. I have changed the story Haikyuu!! a little bit. It is Term 4 and me and my class get to do our own story on monday. Haikyuu!! is about a volleyball game and there is different teams. There is a boy called Hinata that got really angry at this other boy called Kaygeyama. 

Here is my amazing story. ( Sorry that it's kinda not finshed)


Haikyuu!!

One day there was a big volleyball game at karasuno school. It was in the gym, there were two teams, one was called Crows and the other was called Cats. Cats was a huge team. They were really tall and strong. 



There was a boy called Shoyo-Hinata. ( you can call him Hinata for short) His team was the Crows. He was such a spiker. Hinata was always getting angry when Cats won. My name was Yama-Guchi. I was in the Cats team. 


Hinata was angry at me. I was feeling quite anxious because of Hinata. Last time the crows won the volleyball match but that was the only time they won. Hinata was never nice to his team players. 

Hinata said. “ IF I DON’T WIN THIS GAME I’M GONNA DIE” 




There was a new boy called Kageyama. He was literally a decoy. He had a brother called Nishinoya. He was really short. His height was 5’2.


I hoped you liked my story, please comment and have a awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.