Pages

Thursday 25 February 2021

The states of matter

 Aim: To change the states of water from solid to liquid to gas.

Hypothesis: I think that the ice will change to water in the fastest time.

Equipment;

1. Beaker

2. Ice

3.Thermometer

4. Electric Element


Method: 

1. Ice was put in the beaker.

2. The electric element plugged in and turned on.

3.The water from the ice is heated on the element.

4. Measure the temperature of the water.


Findings:

1. Ice water took 5 minutes

2. Water to boil it took 4 minutes. 


Solid = Solid turns into ice

liquid = ice turns into liquid 

Gas = Gas turns into vaporisation





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.