Pages

Wednesday 3 March 2021

100 Word Challenge

 kia ora readers 

Today I have done the 100 word challenge. I had to write something about this little mouse in a big mug with a cheese cracker, hiding from a huge cat. I had to write 100 words about the picture of a mouse hiding from the big cat. 

Here is my 100 word challenge

The little mouse hiding from the big cat that’s trying to find the mouse.

The mouse is hiding in a huge mug with it’s tiny cracker with cheese on it.  I

saw the cat trying to find the mouse but can’t find it.

The mouse could feel fear and was really scared. It could feel that

it was slipping from the mug. It tried to stop itself and the mouse did.

The mouse could hear big footsteps coming towards it.

Now the mouse was shaking. It was thinking if it should run away or stay.

The mouse decided to stay in the mug.  




Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.