Pages

Friday 5 March 2021

Another 100 Word Challenge

 Kia ora readers

Today I have done another 100 word challenge. This picture was a big white polar bear in a huge bubble floating somewhere. it's kinda like a story but it's mostly about what the bear was feeling, what it saw and what the bear is wondering.  

Here is my work



There was a big fluffy white polar bear in a huge bubble floating in the air.

First the bear was a little scared and confused how it was floating, but then the bear saw that it was inside on a big bubble.

The bear was wondering where it was gonna take him.

Was it gonna take him to a rare island he wondered, or just stay in the bubble floating somewhere he doesn't know where it is.

He kept thinking and thinking where he was going but he still doesn’t know. The bear loved the view. He could see colours everywhere.

He wanted to stay in the bubble forever. 


Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.