Pages

Tuesday 30 March 2021

My Letter To Greta Thunberg

 Hey readers

Today we had to make a formal letter to Greta Thunberg. In the letter we had to write why she was a earth day hero. On the letter first we do a greeting and then we introduce our self and then at the end of the letter we had to write our signature. Also we had to write what she has done to the world to make a better place.

Here is my work

Click here to read a article about Greta

Click here to see who is Greta 


I hoped you liked my work please comment and have a wonderful day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.