Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

The Longest Walk

 Morena readers

Today we read a book called the longest walk. This story is about about a family in Cape Reinga going all the way to Bluff. They calculated lots of important things like how many kilometres there are left or how many steps. They went mountains to see how far they were from bluff. The family needed to know how many kilometres are left to walk. It is important to figure out the distance so you don't really get a bit lost. From cape reinga to bluff they would go to Auckland, Hamilton, Palmerston North, Dunedin and Queentown.



I hoped you liked my work please comment and have a great day.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.