Pages

Tuesday 9 March 2021

What children do in Japan

 Kia ora readers,

For children's day we had this slide and we get to choose a country. We had to pick a country to research about like what their chores are, what their houses look like, what kind of food they eat and how many schools are there. I have lots diffident things compared to them. Like my chores, the kind of foods I like, what our houses look like and also what our schools look like. 

Here is my work.


I hoped you liked my work please comment and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.