Pages

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Jacinda Ardern

 Kia ora readers

Today we are reading a article about Jacinda Arden. We have to write a paragraph explaining why is Jacinda Arden a heroic leader. We are learning about heroes and politicians. 

Jacinda Ardern is a heroic because she gives like free stuff to people like they really need. Some things like food, clothes, and other really important stuff. Jacinda gave lots of free lunches to lots of schools. Jacinda lost 13,000 votes and then in 2011 she lost 717 votes in 2014. In Auckland she lost again but this time she lost by 600 votes in 2017, but then she finally became Prime minister. She is still a heroic even when she has helped us with everything.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.