Pages

Wednesday 14 April 2021

My Cultural Project

Bula Readers

Today Is Cultural day. For Cultural day we get to wear a dress that is from out culture. We also had to make like a project about our culture like you could draw a dress like me or you could like make a type of food from your culture or you could print out a paper saying a recipe of your food. I drew a dress on a big piece. I used some white and red pom poms and some brown type of cloth and lots more other things.

Here is my Project


thanks for looking at my blog please comment and have a awesome day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.