Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

The Hero

 Kia ora readers today I'm writing a story called the readers the hero. Its about this girl who got bullied in school and became a hero

Here is my story

Today I have seen a hero. There was a girl named Michelle. Michelle always got bullied at school and even online. She has changed so many schools. She is always getting bullied because of the clothes she wears. She went home crying to her parents and saying how much she is getting bullied. Michelle's parents gave her some good advice. 

They said to maybe change her clothes and wear something else. So she did that but it was kinda different.  She didn't bullied like she usually did. after she started flying for some reason. Someone was on the rooftop and fell from the rooftop. Michelle catched her. The whole saw and started cheering for Michelle. Even the teacher saw her. The next day at school everyone was quiet and now everyone has stopped bulling her. 

Thanks for looking at my story please comment and have a awesome day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.