Pages

Monday 3 May 2021

Fantastic Mr Fox

Kia ora readers

Today we are reading novels. I'm reading Fantastic Mr Fox by Roald Dahl. We are writing some thing about our novel.

Here is my work.

 1. I think this story is about a fox stealing food from others and also and he is the best at stealing food or other things like from shops or houses.

2.  I have heard about Roald Dahl Before because i know a movie called BFG and a book called BFG and that Roald Dahl has made the movie and the book.

3. The book might be about a fox being a thief and stealing lots of things from lots of different places.   


Thanks for looking at my blog please comment and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.