Pages

Friday 21 May 2021

Instruments

 Morena readers

Today we have to like two paragraphs about what is a String instrument, what are the parts of a ukulele, how do you play a string instrument and also share one thing you have learnt this week like string instruments or ukulele 1980's music and New Zealand music month. 

String instruments, stringed instruments, or hydrophones are musical instruments that produce sound from vibrating strings when a performer plays or sounds the strings in some manner. There are tons of different string instruments from tons of different family's. The four different family's of the string instruments are Brass and Woodwind and Percussion and also the last one Strings. Some of the string instruments are guitar, ukulele, violin, a harp, a cello and also a bass. Now these are the parts of a ukulele. There is fret space, the fret, the body, sound hole, bridge saddle, and also the strings. There is tons more. 

Now this is how you can play a ukulele or a guitar. If you do the stringing with your hands you could some something different. For a ukulele there would be lots of chords just like a guitar like how it has lots of chords. There some easy ones and sometimes it could get harder with the chords when you are doing a song because the chords always changes but the easy song would be play date because the chords are kinda easy. Now I have to share one thing that I have learnt this week. I have learnt how to play a song from a ukulele which is play date.

Thanks for looking at my blog please comment and have a awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.