Pages

Friday 28 May 2021

Tasks

 Kia ora readers

So today we have to write some things about what we have done in this hurumanu, which is Te Ao Whanui. We have to introduce what we were learning and what we were working on this week in Te Ao Whanui. 

So we have to reflect a time you know when you read the instructions carefully and how you know. One of the one was the spring free trampoline and I read the instructions carefully and did the whole thing. I kinda did a little mistake but then I fixed it. I knew the instructions because there is a slide that says everything.

Now we have to reflect a time when you completed a work to your personal best this week. This one was doing these reading questions and I did my personal best and did it really fast.

The last one is now reflect a time when you were a self manager. This time my teacher wasn't in class and I had to do a poster and I was self managing by not doing anything bad and just focused on my work.

Thanks for looking at my blog please comment and have a awesome day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.