Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Fantastic Mr Fox questions

 kia ora readers

Today for Fantastic Mr Fox we have some different questions. These questions are from 7-9 chapters. As always there is 9 questions in total this time.

1. How does Roald Dahl make us dislike the farmer. They didn't like the farmer because they tried to kill the fox.

2. why does he encourage the readers to like the foxes and dislike the farmers. Because the 3 farmers are really mean and rude and don't like the farmer.

3. why does Roald Dahl call the tractors " Murderous brutal looking monsters. because they look really different to others.

4.what is the race and who is competing. Bunce and boogis and bean

5. what happend to the hill? why are the farmer so determined. because the foxes always steal the food.

6. what do you feel about the foxes? how does the author make you feel like this. The author makes me think that the foxes are good and okay and doing nothing bad.

7. the three farmer all swear a " solemn oath" what does that mean  have you ever made a promise to other and has anyone made a promise to you. solemn oath means another word for promise. I have made a promise with my parents and family before.

8. what was Mr fox plans. He planned to go to one of the farms to steal some food for him and his family.

9. are you enjoying this story so far? what has been your favourite part. Yes I liked the story and my favourite when the fox kept tricking the farmers.

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.