Pages

Tuesday 25 May 2021

A New Life For Old Machines

 Morena readers

Today we have a new story called A New Life For Old Machines. We had to do these questions and answer them and write it onto our blog. There is 5 questions in total and there is like on 2 more things to do but you can only pick one of those questions.

1. What does the Fisher and Paykel do to help the environment, how do they do this: They were recycling, saves resources and smart drive washing machine.

2. What does coal, oil and natural gas do to the environment: Natural gas emits 50 to carbon dioxide natural gas power plant compared with emissions from a typical new coal plant.

3. What does non-renewable mean: It means like a agreement. 

4. The energy of moving things is called: It's called telekinesis.

5. Explain in your own words how a wind turbine works: A wind turbine works like wind turbine is to make electricity.

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a great day. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.