Pages

Tuesday 18 May 2021

Omeo story

 kia ora readers

Today we have to write a short paragraph about what omeo is. We also have to list 2 things about how a omeo is way different that a normal wheel chair, and the last one is what is the most liberating things. We also have o write 

Omeo is like a changing life. There is a story called the omeo story and it's about this man who makes a an omeo up close. A omeo up close is like a little car you sit on and you have lots of controllers. on your left there is a joystick and on the right there is a light. There is a footplate for where you put your legs. There is a bear light in the back too. That is what a omeo is.

How a omeo is different than a normal wheelchair. In a wheelchair you have to use your hands to move it. In a omeo you would a have a joystick that would move you around and instead of using your hands.


thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.