Pages

Tuesday 4 May 2021

Electricity

Kia ora readers 

Today we have to write why electricity is really important.

Electricity is important because some people have to call different people for different reasons. Like the police or the ambulance or their family for some different stuff. Even when it's holidays and you wanna talk to your friend. You could text them or even call them if your bored. Sometimes when you get bored you could listen to music on your Ipad or your phone or your computer. Even sometimes you need a computer to write important emails to your work, and even whenever you shower you need hot water because no one likes a cold shower.


Is Electricity a Type of Energy? - News about Energy Storage, Batteries,  Climate Change and the Environment


Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.