Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

Music

 Kia ora readers 

Today we have to write some things about music. We have to write what I music think music is and also what I enjoy listening to and write my favourite song and why and one more thing whats one I have learnt. this week in class.

I think music is really calm or people could have different emotions to it. Some emotions could be like energetic or relaxed or even depressed. It always depends what kind of music you listen to. Sometimes you could be listening to different songs and that gives you different emotions. So I think that music is a special sound that gives everyone different emotions.

Now music I enjoy listening to. I like listening all kind of different songs thats mostly from tiktok or different social media apps. I mostly listen to Japanese/anime songs when I'm sad or other wise I just listen to calm songs when I'm happy. I like to listen to some powerful songs or energetic songs when I'm excited for something, but mostly I just listen to anime songs.

My favourite songs are Poker face, I like to listen to this song slowed. I also like to listen to arcade slowed because it keeps calm and makes me forget the bad things. I also love the song sugercrash slowed because it just makes me really happy inside and really energetic, and sometimes I like to listen to tiktok mashups.

This week we have learnt lots of different things. Like we have learnt different types of notes in music like a quaver or a semiquaver and lots more of the music notes.

Thanks for looking at my blog please comment and have a great day. 


1 comment:

  1. Great work Rinaz, I can see you understand what music is. Poker face is an excellent upbeat song. You have so many great ways to access music too. Do you remember how many beats are represented in a quaver and semiquaver?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.