Pages

Tuesday 11 May 2021

Novel study

 Kia ora readers

Today we have to write some questions and answer some of them with the correct answers. These questions are from the book called Fantastic Mr Fox. We have to write 10 questions about or from the book and we can use our book to help us with the questions to get the correct answers. 

1. What was the 3 farmers names: The three farmers names were Bunce and Boon and Bean

2. Who was in Mr Fox family: There was Mr Fox and Mrs Fox and The small little 4 foxes.

3. What could the fox family have for dinner if they went to bunce's farm: The family could have Duck/goose for dinner if they went to bunce's farm.

4.Why were the three farmer standing outside of the fox hole and why had they chosen that particular spot: Because they found out that Mr Fox has been stealing some of their food.

5. Why did the fox prick his ears: Maybe because he kinda got scared of the shooting.

6. What effect did the shovel hit Mr Fox: I think it hit some where his tail was.

7. Describe the Character of Mr Fox: Mr Fox is really smart at stealing food for his family. 

8. Why was the wind direction important to Mr Fox: So Mr Fox can smell him from miles away if he's coming closer.

9. What do you think will happen next in the story: I think that the fox family might move out and find another farm.

10. What has been your favourite part: My favourite part was when Mr fox was blowing the leaf blower to Bunce and Boon and Bean because it was funny but really smart.

Thanks for looking at my blog please comment and have a awesome day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.