Pages

Friday 24 September 2021

Reflection Work

Kia ora readers

So today we had to do a reflection blog post about what we have done this week. Like an example of how we have showed our CARR values in our classes. A update of what we have been doing in our arts kete. Also a honest reflection of how I self-managed there was a guest or a reliever. Also set a goal for the last week of school next week.  

So I have showed my CARR values maths or coding I have been showing respect and being resilient by listening to the instructions my teacher says and what she tells me to do in class.  

So now in arts kete I am making these flash Cards and there English to Maori so we did the English cards yellow and I think the Maori cards blue. We made it on a google drawing and then got it printed and we had to cut. After we wrote instructions on a google document we got that printed too. 

So this morning for maths we had a guest because our teacher was sick. I got a full CARR card from the guest. I was also showing my CARR values like I was showing commitment achievement respect and resilience. 

Now the last one what is a goal for next week. So next week I have to be more focused on my work and being able to get my work done on time. 

Thanks for looking at my blog please comment and have a awesome day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.