Pages

Thursday 9 September 2021

Baking Soda

 My 10 points about baking soda. 

Number 10. Remove scruff marks on the wall.

Number 9. Unarm deodorant.

Number 8. Cleaning sink.

Number 7. Cleans floors.

Number 6. Cleaner.

Number 5. Kitty litter box cleaner.

Number 4. Open cleaner.

Number 3. Remove hair gunk.

Number 2. Clean compete.

Number 1. Laundry booster.

Recipe: 

1 tsp of powdered drink crystals (eg Raro) 

1/4 tsp citric acid 

1/2 tsp icing sugar 

1/4 tsp -baking soda 

Put all the ingredients in a zip lock bag and stir. 

Materials 

1. cup 

2. spoon 

3. mixture

Findings 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.