I am a Year 7 student in the Uru Mānuka Cluster. This is a place where I will share my learning. Please note that some of it will not be complete, it will be my first drafts. Remember to be positive, thoughtful and helpful when you leave me a comment.
Today we had to do another 100 word challenge. This picture was a tiny little cute penguin with a little Christmas hat on its head.
Here is my work
Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a great day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows: 1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared. 2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say 3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
No comments:
Post a Comment
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.