Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Timeline Protests

 Kia ora readers

Today we had to look at some articles and some videos about climate change and other protests, then we had a printed timeline about us putting some the protests. These protests are mostly about climate change but some are not. These were all made in 2019. We also have to write the vocabulary words and write the meanings.  The vocabulary words are climate change, campaign demonstration and zero carbon.

 Climate Change: Climate change is like a big change around the globe which is like increasing the levels of atmospheric carbon dioxide which is also produced by the fossil fuels.

Campaign Demonstration: A campaign demonstration is like an action by a mass group or just a normal group that protest about an issue or a concern/problem.

Zero Carbon: Zero Carbon means like not carbon dioxide in our body for air or in the atmosphere.

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.