Pages

Monday 9 August 2021

100 Word Challenge

 Kia ora readers

Today we had to do a 100 word challenge. This time there was a video and in the video there was a calm relaxing video. 

Today at home I was watching a 2 hour relaxing video of a boat sailing on the

blue water.It was really relaxing and kinda made me sleepy.

It was a huge white boat and the water was really blue, clean and clear.

Today during the day I was under a lot of stress after school so this video

made me calm and relaxed. On the boat it kinda looked like there were some

people on the boat.  It also seemed like it was a really warm day in this calming

video. i


Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day.

                           



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.