Pages

Tuesday 17 August 2021

Bacteria

 Bacteria is rod or a spiral shape and makes up 90% of our cells in us. 

Feeding:

1. They need to spit on the food to digest it.

2.  They need to eat the rotten food.

3. They do not have a digestive system.

Reproduction: Section 2

1. Bacteria do not need a male and female.

2. They need to split in order to survive. 

3. When they split they are identical to their mother. 

Section 3: Excretion

1. Bacteria develop toxins inside the bacteria.

2. Bacteria get rid of toxin through the cell wall.

3. They must excrete the toxin or they would all die. 

Section 4: Breathing

1. Bacteria breathe in oxygen and release carbon dioxide.

2. Bacteria can breathe even when there is no oxygen.

3. When bacteria make things rot they produce heat.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.