Kia ora readers
Today I had to do a 100 word challenge. There was a picture of these 2 cartoon characters that I have to write a story about in 100 words. I kinda made this story into a a scary horror story.
I am a Year 7 student in the Uru Mānuka Cluster. This is a place where I will share my learning. Please note that some of it will not be complete, it will be my first drafts. Remember to be positive, thoughtful and helpful when you leave me a comment.
Kia ora readers
Today I had to do a 100 word challenge. There was a picture of these 2 cartoon characters that I have to write a story about in 100 words. I kinda made this story into a a scary horror story.
To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Oh Hi Miss Birtch, this story is kinda about this anime I had watched recently and about the anime its actually the same story as this. Also it was actually the characters and its outfits that inspired me. Because it kinda looked like the anime I watched recently. Hope this answered your questions and thank you for commenting bye for now.
ReplyDelete