Pages

Tuesday 3 August 2021

Chilli tasting

 Section 1. 

 There is a small hot-tasting pod of a variety of capsicum, used in sauces, relishes, and spice powders. There are various forms with pods of differing size, colour, and strength of flavour.

Section 2





section 3

1. Ghost Pepper ( from India )

2.Caroline Reaper ( from South Carolina )

3. Pot chilli ( from Mexico )

4. Red Savina ( from California )

5. Naga Viper ( from England )

6. Infinity Chilli ( from England)

section 4

this is a scale of the chilli and how many levels it would go up to. Like green is the lowest and red is the hottest on the scale and yellow is kinda medium.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.