Pages

Wednesday 11 August 2021

The Woman suffrage

 Kia ora readers

Today we had to do these questions about woman's suffrage. There is 6 questions in total about this woman's suffrage.

1. What year did the Maori men get the vote: they got the right to vote in 1865.

2. Why did most people think woman should vote: Some people thought that if the woman could vote they would make lots of mistakes around the world.

3. What did the phrase " drinking their wages " means: It means like they are spending most of their money

4. How did the WTCU help the poor: They made stuff that could help some of them

5. What was the main form of the protest that the women used to change the law: That women can now vote

6. Why is Kate Sheppard on the 10 dollar note: Because she is a NZ hero

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.