Pages

Tuesday 17 December 2019

one small step for a man



           
                                               
                                                    if i was on the moon I will be excited                                                                                           because I have never been on the moon
                                                         I would see yellow stuff on the moon
                                                           I would go crazy about the moon 
                                                                   and scream                                                   
                             Image result for moon

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rinaz!

    Me again. :)

    What an interesting poem you've written. I like how you've talked about how you'd feel as well as what you might see and do. What is the "yellow stuff" that you'd see up there?

    Also, remember to attribute any images you use in your posts that aren't your own. This simply means mentioning where you got them from.

    Congratulations on completing another activity - keep up the great work! :)

    Bye for now,

    Mikey

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.