Pages

Monday 16 December 2019

SPCA



Image result for spca

SPCA is a very helpful place. We can adopt animals, we can donate them, we can even volunteer SPCA rescue animals and help them. They do seek justice. seek justice means,  SPCA is only charity with the legal powers to help animals in need and bring animal offenders to justice. People drop their pets at SPCA because when they go on vacation they can put them at SPCA.
here is the link to help
https://www.spca.nz/how-you-can-help






















































1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Rinaz,

    Mikey here. Congratulations on competing your first Summer Learning Journey activity! I'm so pleased that you've decided to continue with the programme after Teaser Week. :)

    The SPCA is a wonderful organisation, isn't it? It makes me happy to know that there's a place for animals who don't yet have homes. You've done really well to explain what the SPCA does and I like that you've included a link to the SPCA's website so that your readers can find out more information if they want to. Do you have a pet?

    Keep up the great blogging, Rinaz. I'm excited to read more from you soon.

    Mā te wā,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.