Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

Capturing My Audience!

Bonjour readers,

This term we have been working on strong narrative, which is believable, consistent descriptive and a strong structure.

Yesterday, we were learning to show not tell. We looked at our action words then replaced them to strong words, by using

Here is the link to thesaurus. 

Search Results

Web result with site links

This how we did it. Here is the weak action word sentence:

Lydia gave me a flat white.

This is the sentence we changed:

Lydia kindly honoured me a flat white






Latte Art Coffee



















  thank you for looking at my blog i hoped you learned something please comment and have a wonderful day




1 comment:

  1. Hi Rinaz, Its Lydia here! I really enjoyed reading your new blog post! I can tell you really like flat whites! I also liked how you changed your sentence a bit longer and more stronger. Anyway have a nice day and come check out my blog some time!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.