Pages

Thursday 4 June 2020

MAKING A STONG NARRATIVE

 Bula readers

Today I will be showing you what we have been doing for writing in Term 2. this term we have been learning how to write a strong narrative. A strong narrative is beliveable, descriptive and consistent.

Today we did sick sentences. We changed boring sentences in to descriptive, beliveable sentences.

Here is one of my boring sentence:
Anna sat down.
here is one of my descriptive sentence: 
Anna sat down on the cold, solid, hard and uncomfortable concrete.





here is my story but its kinda not finshed.




thank you for looking at my blog I hope you liked my story please comment and have awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.