Pages

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Blog Commenting Competition

Kumasta readers

My class and the other classes in my school are in a blog commenting competition. Any family can comment on their kids blog. To help your kids classroom comment lots on their creative blogs and saying how good is there blog conext. you can comment 2 times a day or just one time, If you wanna be really kind and caring you can continue commenting 3 times a day or 4 times a day. Can the parents please comment on their child's blog so we can win cool prizes and for the parents is chocolate or a gift card.  Ok bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.