Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

My Writing Plot Graph

Morena readers,

Today I have done a writing plot graph. These ideas are about this monkey that gets a rare disease called aflatoxicosis. the story is about me being a veterinarian and then this monkey gets this rare disease only spreads to animals and sea creatures but not humans. We had to do it so we can be stunning writers.  We have to highlight the language features in the graph. I enjoyed writing these ideas.             

Here is the amazing plot graph



I hoped you liked my work please comment and have a awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.