Pages

Friday 4 September 2020

Super Sports With Wonderful Features

Morena readers,

This week we have been writing recaps using some language features. Now we have already learned these language features this term we have to use some in our amazing writing.

These are the language features we have been learning.

  1. Onomatopoeia - ‘Bang’
  2. Metaphor - “You are the sun!’
  3. Personification “The clouds danced across the sky.”
  4. Hyperboles - “I was so embarrassed I would have stuck my head in the toilet to hide.”
  5. Alliteration - “It was time for super Sunday sports.”
  6. Dialogue - “Don’t move,” Ellenessa whispered.


First we answer these these questions in our documents: who,why,what,when,where and how. we wrote these ideas in bullet points. Then we looked in places where we could include some language features. We highlight the language feature words. Then we started a story with language features.

here are some ideas of the language features.

  • Fun friday sports.
  • Line up on court.
  • Walk to the kyle park.
  • Get your gear (hockey sticks, mouthguards, shin pads and water bottles)
  • Wait for your coach.
  • Start training and warm up.
  • Now your game starts ( get into positions, choosing where you have to be. 
  • Player of the day certificates in the gym.-we clean our boots and take off our shoes before we go to the gym.



I hoped you liked my work please comment and have a great day.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.