Pages

Tuesday 6 July 2021

why we should bring our pets to school

 Kia ora readers

Today we had to write like a want like something that we are passionate about and we also get to choose our own topic. So I chose to do why we should bring our pets to school because I thought it was a good idea. 

So I think we should bring our pets to school because it would be a fun day to have them with you. You would also won't be alone but only if your sometimes lonely at school. You could really do anything when you have a pet at school with you but it always depends what pet you have. At class time what if your maybe studying about animals,

 You could study about your pet. They could even keep us focused while we are doing our work in class time. when we are bored at school or lonely or even if you are with your friends you bring your pet with you. But if you have like a small pet you would have to be careful so you don't lose your pet. So this is my opinion about why we should bring our pets to school with us.Cat Clothes, Japanese High School Uniform Inspired Cat Attire, Cat Costume| Cat Clothing| - AliExpress

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rinaz,
    Wow! I like the way that you put a nice introduction at the start and I like that you put that cute cat photo in to see what it looks like. Maybe next time put a capital letter on the title. Bye now :3

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.