Pages

Thursday 29 July 2021

Science

 Aim: To taste foods that are sweet, bitter, sour and salty.

Equipment:

1. Samples 1-9

2. Blindfold glasses

3. Recording chart

4. ice cream stick taster. 


Method:

1 get safety glasses and make a blindfold

2 set up your chart and make sure that the person you are working with knows where to record your responses.

3 use a ice cream stick to taste it

4.there will be 4 answers

5. at taste test one you need to hold your nose 

Answer 1 is it sweet, sour, salty, bitter, record it

Answer 2 what do you think it is record it

6. repeat this for the next samples but you will only need to use your ice cream stick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.