Pages

Thursday 8 July 2021

Music

 Kia ora readers 

Today we had to do a blog post about music and we have to write what have we enjoyed, what are 3 things we have learnt and last one favourite music, genre and song/band and why. We had to do these stuff because its nearly the end of the term so we are doing a finishing off session today. 

So I have enjoyed learning about different genres. I think it was interesting looking and also listening at different genres. I have even noticed that I liked the genre pop because I just thought it was my thing. I have even liked different genres too by listening to some in music class. 

So now it is what are 3 things I have learnt in music class. So I have learnt lots of different genres and also tons of different music. I have even learned lots of different stuff from different decades like, there is different music in each decade and also there fashion and famous musicians.

So now I have to explain my favourite music, genre and a band. So my favourite music is probably slowed and reverb music sometimes they just make me feel calm or focus on work. So also my favourite genre is pop because I just like to listen to it. I don't really like a band but I do like BTS and black pink so I guess I like 2 bands. 

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.