Pages

Friday 2 July 2021

Why year 7-8s should have phones at school

 Kia ora readers

Today we have to write 2 paragraphs about why year 7-8s should have there phones at school. Right now I wish we could have our phones at school but we are not allowed. 

So I think it would be good to have our phones at school because Sometimes we could like listen to music in school like in class time but only if your teacher lets you listen to music. You could listen to music at interval or lunch time. You can even sometimes just go on your phone. At school if you are alone any where like in the library or somewhere in the school you could just go on your phone and go on social media. 


( not finished yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.