Pages

Wednesday 2 June 2021

Bungy Jumping

 Kia ora readers 

Today we had to do a Kiwi Innovators. This time it was about bungy jumping. It was about this guy called Alan John who sneaked to Paris and went on top of the Eiffel tower and tried his first bungy jumping. After he got arrested by doing that but then it became famous and the whole wide world found out about it. There is some articles about Alan John and his bungy jumping.

Here is my Kiwi Innovators 





















Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.