Pages

Tuesday 8 June 2021

Designed For Good

 Kia ora readers 

Today we had to read a book that's called Designed for good. Then we have 5 questions in total to answer about the story.

1. What was the Problem that Craig had: That the ancestors did not come  alone they brought heaps of rats. 

2. Give 2 reasons why Craig and his classmates wanted to make a new pest trap: They wanted to make it for different animals like a trap for them

3. What were the requirements for the new trap design: They wanted their traps to be lightweight, Durable, Affordable and reliable and it had to be humane. 

4. Explain in your own words what prototype means: its a early version of a product that has to get tested and improved. 

5. What is the message or theme of this story: The theme is like just about traps and what they are making

Thanks for looking at my blog please comment and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.