Pages

Wednesday 16 June 2021

Indicator

 Morena readers 

Today we had to do this kind of this that wrote about school values. We had to highlight the ones that we do most of the time. Now we have to write and say like how we know and how you show these times. We had to reflect the time that we showed one of the values.

The first one is Commitment and this one is about learning ready. I mostly always be ready for learning because my Chromebook is always charged or if my Chromebook isn't charged I go down to see Barry or I could even just bring my charger and charge it while I'm doing my work so my work is all done. 

The second one is now Achievement. This one is about like the best you can do. I always do my personal best because for sometimes hard work like in Maths or other work in other classes I would have to give it a try and do my personal best in the work.

Now this one is Resilience. I always ask questions to the teachers if I'm not sure about the activity because sometimes its good to ask questions.

Now the last one is Respect. I always move quickly and quietly when the teachers lets us move to our own spaces at work time.

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.