Pages

Friday 18 June 2021

Music

 Kia Ora readers

Today we have to do a blog post about music. Like what we enjoyed in music and what have we learnt in music and also how is the 1940s music different. 

So I think that the 1940s music is really different from the other decades. Its like its really old and different, most of them don't have words and just instruments in the music. Because in the other music there is like words but its really different from the other decades music that we did like last week or something like week 4 or 6.

So now I have to write something that I enjoyed in music class. I enjoyed listening to new songs and I sometimes enjoyed doing the work that we had to do. I liked playing and looking at different instruments. I also liked playing the ukulele and then we had to learn new and different songs. Then we had to record it too. 

Now the last one what have i learnt about brass instruments. I have learnt how to play most of them and how big are they. I have also learnt some parts of some brass instruments like a tenor horn or a tuba or even a trumpet. 

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.