Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

My story

 Kia ora readers.

Today we had to make a story of us as a musician. I did story about me playing a ukulele and becoming a famous musician on the internet. 

I am 11 years old and this is my story as a musician.

I started playing the ukulele when I was 6 years old.

I learnt a lot of songs in a week and the first song I learnt was playdate.

I like the song Playdate because it is a really easy song to learn and it only took me 2 days to learn. The next day I posted a video of me playing the song playdate and overnight it hit a million views.

I started to get fans and met them when I went to the mall or went on vacations. Then I got a phone call and they said that lots of musicians and other singers wanted to meet me and have an interview.

After the interview tons of people came running towards me. They all wanted pictures and autographs. Then I became a celebrity and I had to fly to America to perform. I had to do a concert and do autographs and pictures again.

I flew back to my country and then everything was back to normal like usual.

Thanks for looking at my work please comment and have a awesome day

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.